The Awareness Strategy Taskforce will focus on ensuring that both the public and decision-makers understand the value and importance of archives. It will explore options for the creation of a national advocacy strategy, including tools that can be used by archives and archivists across Canada.
For more information, please view our Project Charter.
- Dominic Boisvert, Main associate and co-founder of HB archivists and lecturer at the École de bibliothéconomie et des sciences de l’information de l’Université de Montréal
- Sophie Desruisseaux, Agente de communications at the Commission des partenaires du marché du travail in Montreal
- Terry Eastwood, Professor Emeritus, School of Library, Archival and Information Studies, University of British Columbia, Vancouver BC
- Yves Frenette, Professor, Holder of the Chaire de recherche du Canada Migrations, transferts et communautés francophones, Université de Saint-Boniface, Winnipeg, MB
- Krista Jamieson, Digital Archivist, University Archives, University of Alberta, Edmonton
- Christine Lovelace, Academic Archivist, Archives & Special Collections, University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, NB
- Emily Lonie, City Archivist, City of Coquitlam Archives, Coquitlam, BC
- Nancy Marrelli, Archivist Emerita, Concordia University, Montreal, PQ
- Claude Roberto, Archivist, Provincial Archives of Alberta, Edmonton, AB and Chair of the ICA’s Expert Group on Advocacy, Edmonton
- Vicky Tran, Content & Engagement Strategist, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC